Here is Passion on her YouTube channel bitesizepassion with some of her best tips and products.
Other tips and websites:
- Always go to a stylist that is either Ouidad or Deva Curl certified. You can find out who is certified on those websites.
- Find your hair type, reviews, and products on Naturallycurly.com
- Try a variety of products and try to stick to ones with less synthetic chemicals and more natural ingredients.
- Don't wash your hair everyday. If necessary, just add more conditioner or wet it slightly.
- Forget the comb. Your fingers will know the nuances of your curls better and not shred them.