Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Earn Money For Mixed Kid Study

Susan Lambe is back with another study for mixed-race high school students looking to earn money for their participation. Here are her words to the parents:

My name is Susan Lambe, and I am a doctoral candidate at University of Massachusetts Boston’s Clinical Psychology program. 
I am conducting a research study about how multiracial high school students think about race and ethnicity. I am currently looking for participants and am writing to ask if your multiracial high school student might be interested. During this research study, your adolescent would participate in an interview and be asked to complete some questionnaires about race and ethnicity. The study would take about one hour. Depending on your family’s geographic location and availability, participation can take place either in person or via Skype and through online survey. He or she would be given a $20 gift card to amazon.com via email as token of appreciation. 
If you or your teen have questions, and to determine eligibility, please email me at multiracialyouthstudy@gmail.com or visit my website

No comments:

Post a Comment